“Free, lightweight alternative for both Facebook and Facebook messenger which allows you to chat with your Facebook friends, send emoticon, videos, images, gift, browse newsfeed, comments, etc… and protect your privacy.
Messenger is an app that help you stay in touch with your friends every time, every where. The best messenger app for low memory devices.
– Sign in with your Facebook email and password.
– Notification when received messages (you could setting it by turn on/off notification, sound, vibrate…)
– View your friend’s presence status: online, offline.
– View your list friends, and you can customize your friend list: sort by online, offline… specially, make your favorite contact list to quick access.
– Search option to find friends easily and quickly.
– View your friend’s avatar.
– Send chat message with hundreds emotion icons.
***** Very smart and easy to use *****
– Both Facebook and Messenger in a small app
– Push notifications to make sure that you never miss a message
– Compatible with older Android version
– Send images, download videos from Facebook
– Invite your Facebook friends to remove ads or upgrade to remove ads and enjoy some upgraded features
***** Save your battery and memory *****
– Only 2.5MB and 20MB roughly after installing compared to hundred of MB by official Facebook and Messenger
– Background connection to Facebook server is optimized to save battery
– Using no more than 20MB RAM to save your battery
– Simplify Facebook layout to save your battery
*****Protect you privacy *****
– Login and chat instantly using Facebook account with public profile (we don’t need this but it’s default by Facebook)
– Requires only handful of permissions to let you send and receive images downloaded from Facebook